23-24 non-Wednesday football tonight / when SKY, TNT (BT), Amazon dictates.

Posted (edited)

I suppose there becomes a point when all staff and overhead costs have been reached and the surplus then go's straight to helping the children.

It's the fact that these guys aren't doing it for less than £100k per annum that sticks in your throught. that could have been at least an extra £600k

Edited by Skamp
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Vialli said:

3 September games on sky. Date or time change or both.

Sunderland now 18th 12 noon

L**ds now 23rd 8pm

West Brom now 12noon same day

Dull, Sund n L**ds are Aug, pal: only Baggies is Sept. All per club. 

46 minutes ago, Vialli said:

3 September games on sky. Date or time change or both.

Sunderland now 18th 12 noon

L**ds now 23rd 8pm

West Brom now 12noon same day

So...

Just because we have upgraded our squad...

We have to play WBA @ 12.00 and Leeds @ 20.00 on the same day.

They are all against us.

• Haha 1

As an owl abroad. It's really confusing. Does this mean loads of games will be unavailable on Ifollow for international viewing or is it just domestic?

I've paid £140/year for the last few seasons and have been quite satisfied watching the streams 90% of the time. 

Because of the time difference, I like an early kick off. 8pm UK time means 4am or 5am here which is almost impossible. Are they going to muck about with kick off times even more? 

5 hours ago, tomcore said:

As an owl abroad. It's really confusing. Does this mean loads of games will be unavailable on Ifollow for international viewing or is it just domestic?

I've paid £140/year for the last few seasons and have been quite satisfied watching the streams 90% of the time. 

Because of the time difference, I like an early kick off. 8pm UK time means 4am or 5am here which is almost impossible. Are they going to muck about with kick off times even more? 

There is still going to be Ifollow for overseas customers but how the new TV deal in the UK impacts the existing / new overseas TV arrangements be interesting.

@tomcore look at the other thread about the fixtures change. If you click into the OS link there is a FAQ and it says about the international rights. New arrangement and 155 games allocated, so not all the UK games will be on overseas exclusively. Meaning you should still have quite a few on the ifollow 

16 hours ago, mkowl said:

@tomcore look at the other thread about the fixtures change. If you click into the OS link there is a FAQ and it says about the international rights. New arrangement and 155 games allocated, so not all the UK games will be on overseas exclusively. Meaning you should still have quite a few on the ifollow 

Thank you MK, I'll look into it some more. They actually broadcast some Championship games here online. But the Korean commentary gives me headache. 

1 minute ago, tomcore said:

Thank you MK, I'll look into it some more. They actually broadcast some Championship games here online. But the Korean roasted dog gives me stomach ache. 

Corrected for you

• Haha 1

BBC 4 on freeview channel 9.Dolly Parton is on now.If you like music take a look at sky arts on freeview channel 11.They put some great programmes on there sometimes.I don’t have a tv so I only watch it when I’m at the girlfriends.She lives next door to me though so I dispensed with most things which cost money and sponge off her.It gives me more cash for the important things in life.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Alan Finney said:

Nowt wrong with that. I'll have a look in a bit. I do watch the Sky Arts a bit over a beer at the weekends and sometimes some stuff from the BBC archives some of which is truly astounding.

But alas, I fear we're drifting too far off topic and we'll be getting our knuckles rapped. Be a great topic in another section though. Get it done.

👍I’ll keep you posted.

• Thanks 1