23-24 non-Wednesday football tonight / when SKY, TNT (BT), Amazon dictates.

32 minutes ago, Skamp said:

That VAR decision btw was nearly as big a joke as Villa playing musical statues for a minute in the first half.

Can't understand why the Villa fans sat back and watched that.

What annoyed me over the VAR 'goal' decision was they didn't give Villa either penalty earlier with similar contact and they ignored the Utd player holding the striker.

Also the phase of play, they had 2 chances to clear it before the goal.

• Like 1

Had the pigs on the TV and us on the phone.

You’ll not see a more comical three goals than the three that Luton scored today.

The pigs were the better side, but like us, are shit in both boxes. Just a comparison, the pigs net spend this summer was about 60 million. Luton spent just over 20 million.

Bladesman culture raising it's ugly head again. Police investigating racial abuse hurled at Carlton Morris. There's also rumours the ref copped for some as well after Luton's 3rd goal stood. 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11717/13037914/luton-manager-rob-edwards-say-police-investigating-an-alleged-racist-comment-towards-carlton-morris-during-sheffield-united-game

16 minutes ago, Andyben said:

Put everything you can on Liverpool winning the league, because that VAR decision last night was the worst i've ever seen so its nailed on theyre giving them another title.

This is worse than Italian Football

The first I think was just about OK 

The second was a disgrace 

• Like 1

The thing for me is something I said the other year.

Funnily enough it was Liverpool that was the team that benefited from an astoundingly bent decision. 

VAR showed every angle of whether a foul had been committed, about 4 or 5 angles were shown. 

Each angle proved that there was no contact, so no penalty...

So they kept showing them until they went with one, the angle that made it look like they were closer to contact than every other one, but that is the one that they made a decision on, when it was proved that there was NO contact on all the other ones.

I have nothing but contempt, for the bent people running and partaking in this fraud of a game. 

😡

Jeez

I need to refrain from posting tonight, after I've had a drink.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BraddersTim said:

I had a whinge to my IPTV provider about ESPN Plus not being on yesterday- within 10 minutes they'd added it, another 60 or so channels and pretty much every FA cup game today.  Great stream quality too.

Good work on their part tbf.

My stream was hid away on the EPL page.

For those that use the Stick of Fire and hold a 'subscription' SYP have issued a memo to all staff about improper use of said devices !!!  Told my Mrs to deny all knowledge.

2 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

My stream was hid away on the EPL page.

For those that use the Stick of Fire and hold a 'subscription' SYP have issued a memo to all staff about improper use of said devices !!!  Told my Mrs to deny all knowledge.

Perhaps they should concentrate on breaking grooming gangs or even look at the sex predators in their ranks ahead of a fucking firestick. Fucking ***** enablers.

• Like 3

Big business though by Sky, TNT, et Al and they're the one's turning the screw on concivtions.

They'll then do a report on grooming after the event and after anyone they might suspect but works for them has left.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BraddersTim said:

I had a whinge to my IPTV provider about ESPN Plus not being on yesterday- within 10 minutes they'd added it, another 60 or so channels and pretty much every FA cup game today.  Great stream quality too.

Good work on their part tbf.

Mine updates daily and sends messages to confirm where all games are, with two or three alternative channels.

11 minutes ago, BraddersTim said:

There's a Discord Group  which is great, report any issues etc. I get a daily update as well. I'm not sure why the ESPN + wasn't on there but they got it added PD

Ours has a discord group, the supplier didn't have espn but he sourced all games so can't moan.