23-24 non-Wednesday football tonight / when SKY, TNT (BT), Amazon dictates.

Everything that was superb yesterday at Portman Rd has ended up going the opposite way at The Hawthorns today.  

Can't imagine what players have gone through where their women and children have been caught up or close to that going on.  Even police being attacked. 

Edited by Owling_Wolf

Christ I can’t say I wasn’t worried when they 0-1 up. I was in two minds whether a draw or a QPR win was better,  but I certainly would have been unhappy with a Huddersfield winning.

Big week for us now. If we needed back to back wins, it’s this week.

Edited by Tank_Owl2,0
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

Christ I can’t say I wasn’t worried when they 0-1 up. I was in two minds whether a draw or a QPR win was better,  but I certainly would have been unhappy with a Huddersfield winning.

Big week for us now. If we needed back to back wins, it’s this week.

Not like you to be indecisive 

On the West Brom v Wolves situation. Was it pockets of Wolves fans in the West Brom end of who celebrated the second Wolves goal and then took a bit of a pasting?

I’m not being funny, but what did they expect?

I’ve been in many home ends when Wednesday have scored and the first rule is head down and mouth shut. Because I expect that might get clipped otherwise.

3 hours ago, KrolMong said:

On the West Brom v Wolves situation. Was it pockets of Wolves fans in the West Brom end of who celebrated the second Wolves goal and then took a bit of a pasting?

I’m not being funny, but what did they expect?

I’ve been in many home ends when Wednesday have scored and the first rule is head down and mouth shut. Because I expect that might get clipped otherwise.

Absolutely the case - works well until you are sat next to the home fan mate at Hull and he starts saying loudly in your direction that "your player Forestieri is a right cheating twat" 

I survived but no ruddy thanks to him 

• Haha 1

Aaah the difference was two 50 million pound players

Wait a minute.... Both players were signed for 8 million and 17 million by Palace when purchased

Yet both more of a bargain than spending 20 million on McBurnie and 25 million on non scoring Brewster

Awww poor little Cwissy. Off you go and look at your ham and cucumber sandwich reflection! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1