23-24 non-Wednesday football tonight / when SKY, TNT (BT), Amazon dictates.

Two of Liverpools subs today, I remember seeing their dad's play ffs, Bobby Clark, son of former Newcastle player Lee, and Lewis Koumas, son of Jason.

Noticed Stoke have a lad called Sidibe playing for em, he's the son of Big Mamady who played briefly for us.

4 minutes ago, Reesh said:

Two of Liverpools subs today, I remember seeing their dad's play ffs, Bobby Clark, son of former Newcastle player Lee, and Lewis Koumas, son of Jason.

Noticed Stoke have a lad called Sidibe playing for em, he's the son of Big Mamady who played briefly for us.

*Checks phone contacts...

11 minutes ago, Reesh said:

Add Neil Danns to that list now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reesh said:

Funny how the the League Cup is deemed worthy again....

Caught the back end of the post match on 5Live and think John Murray is still wanking himself off over it. Must have mentioned "treble" about 3 times in as many minutes. 

Then to cap it off they had Heckingbottom as 'expert' summariser. I use the word expert extremely loosely. 

Although I didn't think much of the disallowed goal, we see players being blocked off every week... I don't think it's a foul. I was glad it was, because we could all laugh at the scousers crying about it. 

So, it was disappointing to see them win, to say the least. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Although I didn't think much of the disallowed goal, we see players being blocked off every week... I don't think it's a foul. I was glad it was, because we could all laugh at the scousers crying about it. 

So, it was disappointing to see them win, to say the least. 

Wasn't a foul. Offside.

He was offside originally and ran back to block, so interfered with play.

7 minutes ago, Tewksbury said:

Wasn't a foul. Offside.

He was offside originally and ran back to block, so interfered with play.

But if they didn't think it was a foul, it wouldn't have mattered that he was stood in an offside position

8 minutes ago, JBO said:

But if they didn't think it was a foul, it wouldn't have mattered that he was stood in an offside position

But he blocked him from defending the cross, as he would have been in front of van Dijk if he wasn't blocked.

So he interfered with play and was called offside.

Same sort of thing as when you block the keepers line of sight in an offside position. Don't touch anything, but influence what happens.

15 hours ago, Reesh said:

Sidibe playing when we won away somewhere: Bolton?  

3 hours ago, Owling_Wolf said:

I know they're mucking about with this here 'meteorological Spring' cobblers but it's not even March yet!  👀

😁

Its like when last summer they started to record and report on the ground temperature and not the air temperature at 6ft and suddenly proclaimed it was the hottest summer on record.