23-24 non-Wednesday football tonight / when SKY, TNT (BT), Amazon dictates.

Bayern drew at Freiburg tonight.  If Leverkusen win on Sunday they’ll be ten points clear with ten to play.  Harry Kane working his magic.  His first season in Munich is likely to be their first trophyless season since…I dunno probably the Beer Hall Putsch.

4 minutes ago, EastCraigsOwl said:

Hearts thoroughly deserved the win today. And as for the spiteful Brendan Rogers - just go and fuck yourself and have some humility in defeat. Weird ****.

He's a Wednesday fan.

48 minutes ago, Skamp said:

Chaos at Valencia v Real yesterday.

2-2 , 99th minute and then ...

Enter Clive Thomas

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/UfrnJmydGVzXmuop/

Why the fuck does he still stand there? He's made his decision and the game has ended so the easiest way to diffuse the situation is to start walking towards the tunnel. If he gets harassed or stopped from walking then start with the cards but he invites the protestations by standing there.

18 minutes ago, Reesh said:

He's some player is Foden.

Pep gives him the freedom. Southgate, if he plays him, will set him up to be so rigid he might as well not be there. 

England need to persuade Pep to be the next manager if they want to see the best out of this current crop of players. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

Pep gives him the freedom. Southgate, if he plays him, will set him up to be so rigid he might as well not be there. 

England need to persuade Pep to be the next manager if they want to see the best out of this current crop of players. 

Neville in commentary said England need to build around Foden

• Like 2

Just now, Reesh said:

Neville in commentary said England need to build around Foden

Then Sky cut to Southgate thinking how do I get him in the side alongside Henderson and Phillips 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Tylluan said:

His best position is the right of a three, Pep doesn’t overly trust him as a proper 10, but he is good there. He can’t play deeper. His issue for England is that Bellingham will play the 10, and Saka will play the right which means Foden goes left. 

2 hours ago, Tylluan said:

Eddie Howe would do a decent job with the England team. 

Although Newcastle fans won't be happy about that. 

3 minutes ago, Kiwi Owl said:

Eddie Howe would do a decent job with the England team. 

Although Newcastle fans won't be happy about that. 

Rumours have started about them replacing him already. 

I’m not convinced by any English coach. I don’t blame Howe for the slide in Newcastle, but, he will carry the can even though they are not as rich as they seem. Potter can’t get a job anywhere at the minute. Gary O’Neil is doing a brilliant job, but I want to judge him after 3 years of management.

Even when you look down the leagues, lower divisions are now thinking abroad is a better option.

18 hours ago, Reesh said:

He's some player is Foden.

Foden, De Bruyne, Rodri and Silva are some players. 

Bizarrely technically Haarland is the weak link.

Had a bet with Half Pint three years ago that Foden would win the Balon D'or.  How it is still a conversation that he is not a guaranteed starter for England is beyond me.