23-24 non-Wednesday football tonight / when SKY, TNT (BT), Amazon dictates.

Seeing that Derby have messed up again today I'm thinking back to last season when we missed out on automatic promotion with 96 points. 

Most of these teams won't get anywhere near that figure this season. 

8 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Seeing that Derby have messed up again today I'm thinking back to last season when we missed out on automatic promotion with 96 points. 

Most of these teams won't get anywhere near that figure this season. 

Have you seen the table? 

Close to 2 points a game for the top 5

1 hour ago, Andyben said:

Lasted three minutes.

Would rather read my own death warrant 

It is quite comical. Very much like us, they believe they could get promoted despite the manager ala Darren Moore.

21 minutes ago, holmesfield_owl said:

I don't understand how the one that scores isn't offside when he taps the ball in the net when he well past everyone for the shot that is saved. It gives him an unfair run on the defence.

For most of my football watching life, non- regular football folks always complained that the offside rule was too complicated.  Now? They didn't know they were born!

Either you're a football pro or a right little swot if you even think you know it all.  The rest of us?  What a load of absolute bollards they've turned the 'Beautiful Game' into!  

36 minutes ago, Owling_Wolf said:

For most of my football watching life, non- regular football folks always complained that the offside rule was too complicated.  Now? They didn't know they were born!

Either you're a football pro or a right little swot if you even think you know it all.  The rest of us?  What a load of absolute bollards they've turned the 'Beautiful Game' into!  

Very true, I was incensed for a good ten minutes and was only a fucking friendly.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tewksbury said:

Don't know if anyone's seen it but Cadamarteri started v USA and scored a penalty in a 3-2 defeat.

Ugbo also assisted for Canada's first goal.

He managed 76 minutes before being replaced by ex pig Will Lankshear

1 minute ago, Reesh said:

He managed 76 minutes before being replaced by ex pig Will Lankshear

Any minutes and goals are going to do him the world of good.

The biggest problem with being promoted to the first team is he's not getting as much game time while he's on the first team bench.

18 minutes ago, Tewksbury said:

Any minutes and goals are going to do him the world of good.

The biggest problem with being promoted to the first team is he's not getting as much game time while he's on the first team bench.

It's a tough one cos he's clearly benefiting from being around the first team but he is without many minutes of late.

8 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Although Dunk made a right hash of that clearance/interception. Lukaku’s cross was quality. 

Jill Scott….. ‘Bellinnam’…. Stop. Just stop.

Jill Scott should come with a users viewing discretion required notice.