Catherine Dust F****r Zeta Jones' Swansea v Dejphon Chansiri's Glorious Owls

Andyben

6 minutes ago, MAL said:

Whoever said that this keeper is good with the ball at his feet 🤪

He is crap.

Mind you, so are most of the outfield players.

He's usually very good with it. But when all that happens is it's constantly back at you, and it's pointless passing it forward then.... 

The body language of the players has been awful today. Says everything.

Said it a bit back and I’ll say it again. You buy cheap, you buy twice!

What an absolute fucking mess we are in!

As much as supporters don’t want it, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Colin on Look North on Monday, with that stupid grin all over his face, holding a SWFC scarf above his head in front of the South Stand. 😡

3 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

He's usually very good with it. But when all that happens is it's constantly back at you, and it's pointless passing it forward then.... 

The body language of the players has been awful today. Says everything.

Confidence is shot to pieces - if we're totally honest as a fan base Tee, what we saw in preseason was as bad.

He needs to go tonight.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bellsview said:

Said it a bit back and I’ll say it again. You buy cheap, you buy twice!

What an absolute fucking mess we are in!

As much as supporters don’t want it, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Colin on Look North on Monday, with that stupid grin all over his face, holding a SWFC scarf above his head in front of the South Stand. 😡

What makes you think we've bought cheap?

4 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

I still think that the sum of the parts is better than the bottom three.. 

I did, but given how we’ve just played against 2 of the bottom 3 I’m beginning to doubt myself now.

One thing I am as certain of as I can be though - we’ll finish bottom with Xisco in charge.

Although I'd never heard of this guy before we took him on, I thought he'd be decent as his record at Watford wasn't too bad and he seemed to have been a little hard done by to get the sack there. However he does seem totally clueless but what annoys me even more is that when any valid point is put to him in interviews he just shrugs as if to say "So what? I'll still get paid at the end of the month."   Not for much longer though I hope.

• Like 1

I’m not here to argue though and opinions are entitled. I’ve been shot down on here plenty about DC but it is what it is. He owns the stadium, he holds the cards. His various businesses - real or imaginary it’s all for the greater good of the club I guess. 
I will be a happier Wednesdayite when he’s gone and that’s just my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Bellsview said:

I did, but given how we’ve just played against 2 of the bottom 3 I’m beginning to doubt myself now.

One thing I am as certain of as I can be though - we’ll finish bottom with Xisco in charge.

Mate, there's still enough for me. There's no organisation, no structure, no formation. The manager has to go. 

• Like 1

Just now, NorwichOwl said:

Although I'd never heard of this guy before we took him on, I thought he'd be decent as his record at Watford wasn't too bad and he seemed to have been a little hard done by to get the sack there. However he does seem totally clueless but what annoys me even more is that when any valid point is put to him in interviews he just shrugs as if to say "So what? I'll still get paid at the end of the month."   Not for much longer though I hope.

Welcome back mate. Hope you're well.

1 minute ago, Laceups said:

I’m not here to argue though and opinions are entitled. I’ve been shot down on here plenty about DC but it is what it is. He owns the stadium, he holds the cards. His various businesses - real or imaginary it’s all for the greater good of the club I guess. 
I will be a happier Wednesdayite when he’s gone and that’s just my opinion.

Nowt there to argue against mate. I agree with you.

I’m not going to be protesting against DC, but as far as my feelings go I think we’ve reached the end of the road with him, as he’s lost too much support and backing from supporters now - but how he exits the club is completely down to him - somebody has got to put their money where their mouth is, otherwise he stays. It’s that simple (or difficult).