NON Wednesday transfer thread 24/25

57 minutes ago, lobster said:

Apparently The Mayor of Marseille is now objecting to them signing Greenwood

I was in Marseille recently and it's a great place, very progressive and modern. I don't think that they'd want their image undermined by signings like this. 

6 hours ago, Southy_SWFC said:

I was in Marseille recently and it's a great place, very progressive and modern. I don't think that they'd want their image undermined by signings like this. 

All the drug importing and immigrant problems disappeared then

• Haha 4

Pigs have signed Sam McCallum, released by Norwich this summer.  The days of them spunking millions on players seem to be over and now they are back in our world of signing players out of contract. 

Wilder is bigging signing up as per usual, fans will go along with it claiming player turned down numerous clubs to sign for them. 🤣

On 14/07/2024 at 12:23, Owling_Wolf said:

He even manages to describe us with 'that word' in there.  😋

On 14/07/2024 at 16:10, Andyben said:

Village?

7 hours ago, Owling_Wolf said:

?

A bloke that lives on an island about the same size of Hillsborough, claims Sheffielders (especially Wednesday fans) have a village mentality.

13 minutes ago, Reesh said:

Moore turns 32 next and is on a 3 year deal, that's the sort of shit we were doing in 2018!!

O'Hare is a player but can be temperamental.

They seem to be excited about the Moore signing. 

Times have changed quickly for them, a decent signing but like you said he'll be 32 when season starts. 

Probably only reason he has committed to them is because of being offered a 3 year deal. 

27 minutes ago, Reesh said:

Moore turns 32 next and is on a 3 year deal, that's the sort of shit we were doing in 2018!!

In more ways than one. 

£26k a week with goal and promotion bonuses thrown in and £32k a week if they go up. 

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

They seem to be excited about the Moore signing. 

Times have changed quickly for them, a decent signing but like you said he'll be 32 when season starts. 

Probably only reason he has committed to them is because of being offered a 3 year deal. 

Got family in Sheffield.

16 hours ago, owl4ever1867 said:

Keifer Moore joins Sheffield United.

Callum O'Hare also set to join them as well.

Purely from the football point of view, they are game changing signings.  I would have killed for O'Hare to us.  Can't believe these joining them, if they have.  

31 minutes ago, Owling_Wolf said:

Purely from the football point of view, they are game changing signings.  I would have killed for O'Hare to us.  Can't believe these joining them, if they have.  

Aye, that they both have Owling, 

Decent signings for United to be fair.

OHare a really good player but less so if Hamer moves on as they made a good pair at Coventry. Always seemed quite a dislikeable player and even moreso now. Bogle to Leeds seems to have ruffled a few feathers. 

Alan Browne to Sunderland seems to be one of the best “free” moves of the window as he has a bit of everything. 

1 hour ago, TheExile said:

OHare a really good player but less so if Hamer moves on as they made a good pair at Coventry. Always seemed quite a dislikeable player and even moreso now. Bogle to Leeds seems to have ruffled a few feathers. 

Alan Browne to Sunderland seems to be one of the best “free” moves of the window as he has a bit of everything. 

Roma are looking at Hamer

13 minutes ago, Andyben said:

Roma are looking at Hamer

That would be a great move for him. Wilder was claiming no offers were on the table yesterday but didn’t sound like they could spend much either 

11 minutes ago, Reesh said:

McBurnie has turned em down to move to Las Palmas

To be fair...

I'd seriously have to think twice about turning us down and go to play in Spain instead.