If You Could Pick 2 Pre Season Friendlies...

1 hour ago, owl4ever1867 said:

St Pauli whilst in Germany.

Over here, not bothered, as long as the players are 100% fitter than they were at the start of last season - which let's face it, shouldn't be too hard should it....

Fuck playing them weird *****.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 07/05/2024 at 03:50, olblueties said:

No Bother Alan Finnian, seeing as we're doing the childish, offensive things and playing on names.

Only 'distraction' as you said earlier is you. Stating non truths, then lying to accuse me of being a liar where you can't follow it up. Special kind of cnut in any country that.

You are tri lingual, yet master of none? FPMSL.

3 personalities maybe. You a Tavistock product son?

You're the frustrated loser conflating your delusions along with your illusory, grandiose grasp of English. 

Sad you still persist in this thread despite ample opportunity to fcuk off well out of it. 

Please, enter no future dialogue with me, I've read enough stupidity from you in this thread alone.

You're too thick to learn, all the proof here. I'll blame your schools  (denominational  maybe? )working on the dangerous assumption you made it beyond primary level rather than attribute your failings to you, as you're clearly not the full shilling.

I wouldn't trust you to school nursery level intelligence ya madman.

If there's a last word/insult to be had, you're small minded enough to require it, so batter in knowing it's falling on deaf ears and no reply be forthcoming as  it's 100& proven pointless with you. You really can't drag things any lower.

Stage all yours...

Who the fuck are you to take piss out of one of our greatest post war players?

Deffo not an owl and giving a fair whiff of sectarian bullshit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BraddersTim said:

Being totally selfish, if they sent a team across to Farsley Celtic, even if it were mostly U23's for an evening game, that would guarantee me a pretty good night.

Alternatively, away at Bratfut, close to home so a great chance for some top beers on North Street/Sunbridge Wells and a curry.

Aye Bradford is high on my list of summer destinations

2 hours ago, BraddersTim said:

Being totally selfish, if they sent a team across to Farsley Celtic, even if it were mostly U23's for an evening game, that would guarantee me a pretty good night.

Alternatively, away at Bratfut, close to home so a great chance for some top beers on North Street/Sunbridge Wells and a curry.

Thought that said Beirut for a moment!   😁

4 hours ago, bradowl said:

Wish it was first team but I think I'll make one for this. 

Got family in Scarborough and they've got the best fish and chips. 

I'm also on for this one and North Bay fisheries is the best in Scarborough 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...