24-25 non-Wednesday football tonight / when SKY, TNT, Amazon dictates.

3 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Wtf was he doing? 🤣

I just recall last season that a default pass was backwards and the odd one that created problems.

It was real bugbear of mine where a midfielders first instinct is to look in that direction not forward

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Reesh said:

3 Championship games kicked off at 12.30pm

Derby v Boro 1-0

Pompey v Luton 0-0

West Brom v Leeds 0-0

A rip roarer for the EFL goal zone segment of Soccer Saturday.

Not really sure what the other 12.30 kick offs add other than supporters of those sides to see the game on TV. 

The figures for the Bromley game would have been lucky to reach 500

1 hour ago, Reesh said:

Watching your home town lads in the Pointless Paint cup ?

Wilks were as bad for them as he is for us, I switched over to Barnsley v Man Utd game when rotherham went 2-0 up. 

Dingles leading 2-0 with 9 minutes left and ended up losing 3-2.  😂

34 minutes ago, Andyben said:

Keiran McKenna proving himself perfect replacement for Ten Haag at Man U 

I am watching it. If it was boxing, the ref would have called it after half an hour.

City should be 6 up at half time.

I am genuinely concerned I am finding football all a bit well, dull, at present. Start watching games, then 15 minutes in scrolling my phone or channel hopping. The hyped games like the Villa v Arse game particularly underwhelming. I just wonder if it's just me 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mkowl said:

I am genuinely concerned I am finding football all a bit well, dull, at present. Start watching games, then 15 minutes in scrolling my phone or channel hopping. The hyped games like the Villa v Arse game particularly underwhelming. I just wonder if it's just me 

It must be cos Villa v Arse was a decent game

5 hours ago, mkowl said:

It’s not just you.

Is Peter Drury the most vomit inducing commentator out there. I am surprised he can talk whilst fellating the new manager at the same time.

And reasonable question why do the commentators never talk over You'll Never Walk Alone at the start. Doesn't happen pre any other game for any other song 

• Like 2

On 24/08/2024 at 19:21, Bob Petrie said:

Looks like Sunderland bossed high-flying Burnley today. A bit of perspective for us after last week?

IMG_3680.jpeg

Have I seen it right that Burnley only had 14 ‘first team’ players because Parker has laid down the law, or summat? 
Or did I dream that? 
(if i did it’s a pretty shit dream I’ll admit)

Am I right to be thinking that there will be no stream available anywhere for the game v Millwall? I can’t see any at the moment. I’m going to be in Spain (Majorca) and I can’t see there being many bars showing it if it is being shown on a channel somewhere.

Hole in your Hearts.

Second half delayed at Hearts as there was a hole in the roof of the net and two blokes had to come out with a stepladder and some string to tie it back together.

I kid ye not.

On 27/08/2024 at 22:47, Tank_Owl2,0 said:

Am I right to be thinking that there will be no stream available anywhere for the game v Millwall? I can’t see any at the moment. I’m going to be in Spain (Majorca) and I can’t see there being many bars showing it if it is being shown on a channel somewhere.

Be on ifollow.

• Like 1

History is made. Larne are the first Irish Premiership club to qualify for this stage of a major European Competition. They’ll be in the Europa Conference League! 👏🏻

They faced Gibraltarian side Lincoln Red Imps at home tonight in the 2nd leg.

The first leg finished 2-1 to the Gibraltans but Larne turned things on its head and won 3-1 tonight (4-3 on aggregate) with 10 men!

Little Larne from Northern Ireland are hoping to being drawn against Chelsea.

The club will also make around £2.6 million for reaching the group stages and have already made more than £1.5 million.

Delighted for Northern Irish football and the Larne faithful. Congratulations 🟥

https://www.facebook.com/share/QA9e4KvxkBEBiz2W/