Euros 2024

11 hours ago, HoylandOwl said:

Looks more like the army of fans in our spanking new away kit.... 🙂 

yes , and invite Jeffrey to be the leading voice ......"to the left....to the right...."

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Owling_Wolf said:

I wonder if he's seen our coaching line up pic yet. Wasn't his club VVV?

Hes still up to speed with Wednesday stuff; I stay in touch with him. He was at the last Dutch group game, and is thinking of going to the friendly in Germany if it’s possible to do so

4 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Hes still up to speed with Wednesday stuff; I stay in touch with him. He was at the last Dutch group game, and is thinking of going to the friendly in Germany if it’s possible to do so

I only met Stickvis once, stood with someone at Walsall once, I think. With his flag?

2 hours ago, Owling_Wolf said:

I only met Stickvis once, stood with someone at Walsall once, I think. With his flag?

Met him when he played in a couple of OO vs OA games. He was like Bambi on ice but a good lad to get to know 

On 01/07/2024 at 06:28, Andyben said:

This is the singles most important factor why the top players are underperforming.

They are coached on every single aspect of the game, through every transition, with specific and precise instructions about what to do and when.

As Kane alluded to a couple of matches ago when  he said "we don't know when to press " it shows that the England coaching staff just aren't up to the  same levels.

And that’s why I won’t be watching because it’s so frustrating to see top quality players looking like they never been coached. Although maybe if I switch on at 90mins like I did in the last game the same outcome will happen - or maybe not 😂

37 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

"Hello Uncle Bradders?.... Thanks for supporting me continually."

(FWIW, he is bloody good... But Mainoo is also)

I like Mainoo, he's far better there than Trent or Gallager.  But Wharton is very good indeed, best link passer we have and he's made for that role.

Anyway, I was right about Schlupp wasn't I?😂

[quote]The 1966 United Kingdom general election was held on Thursday 31 March 1966. The result was a landslide victory for the Labour Party led by incumbent Prime Minister Harold Wilson.(/quote]

You never know.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Alan Finney said:

Certainly nothing to fear here Gareth. As the Chinese once said, "The gate to Hanoi is open."

Just go and get it. 

He would struggle to go get a sandwich his mum had made him 😖

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Alan Finney said:

Certainly nothing to fear here Gareth. As the Chinese once said, "The gate to Hanoi is open."

Just go and get it. 

Fear?

Gareth's probably wanking himself stupid over a team getting to the semi finals without any of their players scoring an open play goal.

• Haha 1

Big day

England v Switzerland 5pm BBC1

Netherlands v Turkey 8pm ITV1

Winning teams get to play each other in the semi-final next Wednesday

Today, I'll be watching England on my phone at East Midlands Airport until about 6.30pm and will try to keep up-to-date on the plane. Hopefully we'll win in normal time as we fly at 7.15.

Fingers crossed that I'm watching them again from a bar I'm Mallorca Wednesday night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skamp said:

Big day

England v Switzerland 5pm BBC1

Netherlands v Turkey 8pm ITV1

Winning teams get to play each other in the semi-final next Wednesday

Today, I'll be watching England on my phone at East Midlands Airport until about 6.30pm and will try to keep up-to-date on the plane. Hopefully we'll win in normal time as we fly at 7.15.

Fingers crossed that I'm watching them again from a bar I'm Mallorca Wednesday night.

Have a great time away. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skamp said:

Today, I'll be watching England on my phone at East Midlands Airport until about 6.30pm

They've put a big screen in the upstairs bar and all the other TVs were tuned in as well. You can also listen to all the irate "last call for" shouts over the tannoy as well

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Andyben said:

Fucking Plum with the wingbacks on wrong sides 

That's because Saka doesn't want to play on the left. Apparently had a proper teddy throw in the changing room after the Slovakia game

6 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

That's because Saka doesn't want to play on the left. Apparently had a proper teddy throw in the changing room after the Slovakia game

Which we won when he moved over there....

• Like 1