Euros 2024

19 hours ago, Skamp said:

German Referee Appointed to Englands Euro 24 Semi Final 10/07: Netherlands vs England – Felix Zwayer (Germany)

Served a 6 month ban for match fixing and Bellingham has criticised him in the past

What can possibly go wrong.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/articles/cjk3xgk2y87o

He reffed the last game the Netherlands played v Romania

That was a bit of a beatdown by Spain. France had no answer to Lamal, Williams and Olmo. And Rodri just ran the show.

Considering that France had two stoppers in midfield, Spain absolutely tortured France at times.

On another note. Mbappe has had an awful tournament, was anonymous again today, and has genuinely looked disinterested. Just didn’t want it.

Spain will really fancy it in a final against both us or the Netherlands.

50% of Mbappe caused the French the biggest problem because he's allowed to do what he wants and the others have to play along with this.

Anyway, that's the final of the spunkfest players out and Deschamps will probably call it a day and Zidane will take over the role of being the arrogant prick picking their team.

22 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

So who's taken Morata out during the celebrations? 

A security guard slipping accidently or something more deliberate?

Looked a bit odd.Couldn’t understand what he was running towards,but i may have missed something.

On 08/07/2024 at 17:04, Tylluan said:

Bellingham didn't just criticise him. He more or less accused him of match fixing again after he failed to give Dortmund a fairly decent penalty shout in a 3-2 loss. Bellingham got fined £40k for it. 

You've also got to chuck in the fact that Anthony Taylor didn't give the Germans a pen for a handball when they lost to Spain. 

So what are the odds on Bellingham to get booked in the first half and a Dutch penalty?

Dunno but Bellingham to be sent off at 28/1 or thereabouts may not be a bad call betting wise

Just me thought the Spanish looked a bit vulnerable at the back then? A bang average France dominated them in the second half and they should have scored at least 1 more than they did.

I actually think we have the players to beat them, not that Southgate would play any of them mind, just continue with that statue of Kane up front...which is why we won't be at the Dutch 

That was a fantastic game last night, from all angles IMO. The way France started looked like it shocked Spain, but the response was fantastic. 

They went from being pressed to death, To playing around the press for 30 mins and scoring two fantastic goals. 
France have bored their way to the semi, and as Skamp said, Mbappe was horrendous and has been througouut, Griezmann anonymous again. Even Kante last night looked ordinary and he’s the one that can wrangle the control from anyone usually. 
A big IF we are to win tonight, I’d have preferred France in the final. But, let’s hope we pull our fingers out either way as it’s going to be needed tonight and again if we go through, that the ‘potential’ shows, rather than what we’ve had. 

Hold on tight then

Netherlands v England 8pm in ITV1

We know all about the ref 🤔

Winner to play Spain on Sunday in the final.

COME ON ENGLAND 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🦁🦁🦁

ps the fireworks here in Cala Egos at full time last night were spectacular. Heaven only knows what they'll be like if Spain win Sunday.

• Like 1

Southgate with Kane and Deschamps with Mbappe have been afraid of the Lineker factor and Swedes 2 Turnips 1. 

Kane would have still been on the pitch in the quarter final if he hadn't cramped up

8 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

Southgate with Kane and Deschamps with Mbappe have been afraid of the Lineker factor and Swedes 2 Turnips 1. 

Kane would have still been on the pitch in the quarter final if he hadn't cramped up

I'm sure they'd have asked him to leave by now.

2 minutes ago, Alan Finney said:

Disappointment is the exact word for it. I suppose we all want them to win, well most of us anyway but at least I don't have to sprint up the stairs for a pee and slide down the banister to get back in place so I don't miss a second and let the opposition score.

It's half time now, so unless you're in Wetherspoons you should be able to make the trip to the toilet and back before anything happens.

• Haha 3