Footy shirt thread 24/25

If those Arsenal colours are deemed to be 'deliberate' then they'll face sanctions for politicising their kit.

Hell of a marketing ploy though as every 'i need to show solidarity to something to justify my life on Instagram' idiot will be buying one

11 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

That neck and the fact it's by Errea just makes it look like it's a pub team job lot from Thorsby market.

Red roses too.....

It is a remake of their 2022 kit apparently 

2 hours ago, Tylluan said:

If those Arsenal colours are deemed to be 'deliberate' then they'll face sanctions for politicising their kit.

Hell of a marketing ploy though as every 'i need to show solidarity to something to justify my life on Instagram' idiot will be buying one

Who's their biggest rivals?

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Reesh said:

Red roses too.....

It is a remake of their 2022 kit apparently 

Never played in it. Just worn for the promotion civic reception and sold as a limited edition.

Probably goes back to the pigs initially not having paid last season's bill. Errea already had that design on the shelf so lastminute.com

• Like 1

Home shirt arrived today from alternate sources.

Bang on for 12 quid.  Even has the EFL badge on.  Went one size up but wish gone 2 as a little clingy to my fuller figure ! Might be down to no Summer therefore not achieving Summer Bod !

Hard to compare as not seen a genuine in flesh but think blud might because touch lighter.

One thing is for sure, the neck is naff.

Edited by Hirstys 12th Pint

Michael Caine should be modelling that Sampdoria away kit.

Also I'm loathed to say it but that Leeds away shirt will probably sell out given the sponsor and that fucking badge. 

If we were to bring back the 70s Owl on one shirt would you have it on the home or away?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tylluan said:

Also I'm loathed to say it but that Leeds away shirt will probably sell out given the sponsor and that fucking badge. 

If we were to bring back the 70s Owl on one shirt would you have it on the home or away?

Is it me or does the old leeds badge look like the redbull without the bulls?

Get them used to that then add the bulls later or something along those lines.

8 hours ago, Tylluan said:

Loads want the 70s student badge back, Don't get the clamour myself

49 minutes ago, Reesh said:

Loads want the 70s student badge back, Don't get the clamour myself

Makes me laugh when clueless types call it the old badge.  It had a bit of appeal when new, amongst we younger fans, 😎, but as soon as someone clueless stuck it onto a shield, that was the worst of all worlds. Utterly dreadful.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Tylluan said:

No.

10 hours ago, Owling_Wolf said:

Makes me laugh when clueless types call it the old badge.  It had a bit of appeal when new, amongst we younger fans, 😎, but as soon as someone clueless stuck it onto a shield, that was the worst of all worlds. Utterly dreadful.  

Looked great as just the owl, but as you say horrendous when put in a shield 

don’t mind the current badge, would have left off the scroll and Yorkshire rose though 

3 minutes ago, Paul from Wisewood said:

Imagine thinking, we’ll get a club legend to model new kit and that shit **** gets the call 

To be fair any Huddersfield legend would be dead, they've done fuck all since the 1920s

On 25/07/2024 at 15:58, Tylluan said:

3rd kit...