Footy shirt thread 24/25

On 11/06/2024 at 20:33, Tylluan said:

Belgium away kit for the Euros. Purposely designed to look like Tintin.Screenshot_20240611-2027572.png.439a65f8d546e767be35ff5e08a04c15.png

Don't know why, but the more I see this kit, the more I like it.

On the pitch, it just seems to work.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 11/06/2024 at 20:33, Tylluan said:

Belgium away kit for the Euros. Purposely designed to look like Tintin.Screenshot_20240611-2027572.png.439a65f8d546e767be35ff5e08a04c15.png

Disappointed TV never played this last night

Edited by Andyben
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Reesh said:

I have mine

I think I’d struggle to breath in mine  these days along with the home shirt 😂 but they were such good shirts I never wanted to get rid of it. I think the terrace started doing some replicas too. 

30 minutes ago, TheExile said:

I think I’d struggle to breath in mine  these days along with the home shirt 😂 but they were such good shirts I never wanted to get rid of it. I think the terrace started doing some replicas too. 

Mine is snug but fits, and the Terrace rip off is too polyester to count as a replica!

I've said before in this thread that my youngest has a couple of DH kits for playing/pyjamas and just general knocking about in. I'm going to get her a few more as they're cheap and reasonably hard wearing.

Anyway, I've decided to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Every now and then they have a "wear whatever colour" day at school so I can use them for that. You can also get some classic retro kits from most of the bigger teams and nations so I'm thinking, what classic kits/players would you choose for each main colour? An obvious one would be the Batistuta Fiorentina kit for purple.

What is the most iconic player/kit combo for each colour?

9 minutes ago, Tewksbury said:

what classic kits/players would you choose for each main colour? An obvious one would be the Batistuta Fiorentina kit for purple.

Adidas do their own copy of the Cameroon 1990 shirt with Milla on the back.

Rumania 94 with Hagi and Bulgaria 94 with Stoichkov. 

I used to have a copy of the blue Serbia shirt from 2000 with Kovacavic on the back

57 minutes ago, Tewksbury said:

I've said before in this thread that my youngest has a couple of DH kits for playing/pyjamas and just general knocking about in. I'm going to get her a few more as they're cheap and reasonably hard wearing.

Anyway, I've decided to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Every now and then they have a "wear whatever colour" day at school so I can use them for that. You can also get some classic retro kits from most of the bigger teams and nations so I'm thinking, what classic kits/players would you choose for each main colour? An obvious one would be the Batistuta Fiorentina kit for purple.

What is the most iconic player/kit combo for each colour?

Or Harchester United !

Bought my Son the Nintendo Batistuta shirt.  Beautiful. 

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Or Harchester United !

Bought my Son the Nintendo Batistuta shirt.  Beautiful. 

8 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Now you’re talking…. 🤣

They don't have the Harchester United.

They do have some good stuff from TV though. They have the Ted Lasso stuff. I was trying to get the Vinnie Jones shirt from Mean Machine but they didn't have it, but they have a great selection of American sports tops from films.

I have a Boucher Mud Dogs Bourbonbowl top, it's decent quality.

Edited by Tewksbury

1 hour ago, Tewksbury said:

They don't have the Harchester United.

They do have some good stuff from TV though. They have the Ted Lasso stuff. I was trying to get the Vinnie Jones shirt from Mean Machine but they didn't have it, but they have a great selection of American sports tops from films.

I have a Boucher Mud Dogs Bourbonbowl top, it's decent quality.

What language is this post?  Google Translate doesn't recognise it.   👀