Birmingham wanted to move a home game to USA

@pook I've no problem the MLS coming over like the NFL and trying to fill a stadium for the 'English' experience. Miami vs New York City at Old Trafford might bring in a few partisan locals

But I think a full franchise relocation would mean a new stadium. More likely the other way with Disney FC. They can't build the stadium they want in Wrexham so perfect opportunity to relocate, build what they want, and leave English football. 

The phoenix club then plays where it belongs in the Cymru Premier and is playing European football in 3 years

16 minutes ago, Tewksbury said:

Let Birmingham and Wrexham do this, but make them pay travel and accommodation for every season ticket holder for both clubs to attend the game.

Wouldn’t happen though bc by that stage a majority of clubs will be owned by North American gimps.

I was being facetious; but the point is that whereas your game's 'powers-that-be' appear desperate to tap into American (and other) markets, I'd be no more shocked to see our 'establishment' trying to tap into yours.  The game's eating itself.  

• Like 1