New Member : Just saying hello

Hi

New to this forum and looking forward to some good banter and debates. Hopefully be able to share any whispers I sometimes get to hear.

Previously spent 15 years on another owls forum (you'll know the one) but it has become very toxic and run like a dictatorship by it's owner. So here's hoping for a friendlier experience on here.

WAWAW

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Skamp said:

I'm the guy you need to send your monthly subs to.  Send me a DM and I'll send you the bank details

Sure thing it's the Bank of Mumbai. In the meantime I can get your payment to prime back for you just send your account number and password.

Did I also mention I'm related to royalty in Nigeria? More later 😎

55 minutes ago, madowl said:

Sure thing it's the Bank of Mumbai. In the meantime I can get your payment to prime back for you just send your account number and password.

Did I also mention I'm related to royalty in Nigeria? More later 😎

You interested in buying the pigs?

• Haha 1

Welcome to the site

I mean you only get Grade A status on here if you have been banned by Stalk - Grade B applies to those that have seen the light.

I mean you must also tell Reesh what a big fan of Liam Palmer you are. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, madowl said:

Hi

New to this forum and looking forward to some good banter and debates. Hopefully be able to share any whispers I sometimes get to hear.

Previously spent 15 years on another owls forum (you'll know the one) but it has become very toxic and run like a dictatorship by it's owner. So here's hoping for a friendlier experience on here.

WAWAW

You make this sound like a recent thing 🤣. Senior administrator Reesh will no doubt administer your proper initiation in due course 😉 but in the meantime; welcome aboard.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Welcome to the site

I mean you only get Grade A status on here if you have been banned by Stalk - Grade B applies to those that have seen the light.

To my shame I only qualified as a Grade B.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

You make this sound like a recent thing 🤣. Senior administrator Reesh will no doubt administer your proper initiation in due course 😉 but in the meantime; welcome aboard.

I see now that that's already been done. Rather low key to be fair.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mkowl said:

Welcome to the site

Well I must be a Grade B+ as I wasn't completely banned but the Great Leader had to approve my every post.

46 minutes ago, madowl said:

Well I must be a Grade B+ as I wasn't completely banned but the Great Leader had to approve my every post.

All posts on here have to be approved by our **** of a moderator or he just calls you one but don’t take offence it’s like a right of passage 🤣🤣🤣 

Welcome aboard HMS Piss the league next season 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, madowl said:

Hi

WAWAW

That's why I left last Christmas, though tbf I got banned,😁 questioning their agenda supporting 1867 group the reason. 🙄

3 hours ago, bradowl said:

That's why I left last Christmas, though tbf I got banned,😁 questioning their agenda supporting 1867 group the reason. 🙄

How dare you go off piste.

You now have to tow the line or the owner and his cronies gang up to try and destroy you. When that doesn't work they delete your posts and censor you so you can't even raise the point to other reasonable posters.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, madowl said:

You now have to tow the line or the owner and his cronies gang up to try and destroy you. When that doesn't work they delete your posts and censor you so you can't even raise the point to other reasonable posters.

You forgot about when after that he declares the argument win and you a liar, then when someone asks you where you are he says he's banned you for hate speech.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, madowl said:

It takes time but you'll slowly learn to follow the advice of Queen Elsa!