Super 6 chat thread

Sorry I've locked the thread so it doesn't get bogged down when it comes to collating the scores.

I'll post and lock a new thread every week purely for predictions, looking at a DHgate special for the overall winner of the comp.

Also round 1 has thrown up some closet Pigs amongst us.

You know who you are 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, The Sentinel said:

Can I join this? Wasn't even aware it existed I thought this thread was about the Official Sky one?

So what is the procedure (assuming I'm welcome)?

Course ya can.

Love my Sundays been taken up with spreadsheet amendments 😄

There is a weekly thread with the games listed to choose your picks mate it opens at 7am tomorrow closes 8pm Friday.

Cheers.

Their fault if they miss, like I did the first week, but constant missing after a while probably means they can't be arsed because they can't win. 

I'd keep them on the table when you publish it. It's almost name and shame

Because I have been on holiday and had too much time on my hands, I had a closer look at ECO and AB's predictions after your comment above. In the interests of fairness, I think AB got 14 this week, so should be on 24 too.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kaveman said:

Because I have been on holiday and had too much time on my hands, I had a closer look at ECO and AB's predictions after your comment above. In the interests of fairness, I think AB got 14 this week, so should be on 24 too.

Yeah I'd red marked the 0-0

Corrected.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...