Will 'R' fans be cock a hoop(s) come 5pm Saturday ?

15 minutes ago, KrolMong said:

Not necessarily.

Could be a 3-4-3.

Could also be a 4-2-3-1 with Valery right of the attacking 3 (he’s played a lot of games right wing).

He could play Palmer next to Charles and push Bannan on but the way the line up has been circulated looks towards a back 5

Just now, Andyben said:

He could play Palmer next to Charles and push Bannan on but the way the line up has been circulated looks towards a back 5

Lines up as a 5, Palmer pushes up into midfield to cover for when Bannan loses it after him and Marv tap it between themselves 7175 times on the left touchline.

• Like 1

We’ve been much the better side. The gaps are wide for Johnson, Kobacki, Windass and Valery, who’ve all been decent.

We’ve missed two good chances, and had a handful of half chances. Would I make any changes. Nope, although I might let Musaba have a go their left back and swap Bannan for Ingelsson to get another runner into the box.

• Like 1

Just now, KrolMong said:

We’ve been much the better side. The gaps are wide for Johnson, Kobacki, Windass and Valery, who’ve all been decent.

We’ve missed two good chances, and had a handful of half chances. Would I make any changes. Nope, although I might let Musaba have a go their left back and swap Bannan for Ingelsson to get another runner into the box.

Thought Kobacki started well but then as the game progressed went quiet but to be fair.

Thought Johnson could've passed to him a few more times to get him more involved.

Agree re Musaba, let him have a run at Dunne who's on a yellow 

Windass best game so far and impressed with Charles 

All came from the foul from Lowe. But, our defending of set pieces has done us again. The corner was dropped into a body of players, and they just kept it alive. Haven’t got a clue why Beadle has gone to get involved in that melee, because as soon as it’s popped loose, the keeper is nowhere near.

Generally though, should have won the game despite a poor second half, subs were poor and we got really sloppy in possession. 

Röhl has the uncanny knack of making subs that make us worse.

Every time 

Its from the arrogance that his set up is always correct but the players aren't performing it, not the other way round.

Today was screaming for Ingelsson on 60mjns to drive us forward, put him in for Palmer and play 3 in Midfield 

Edited by Andyben