Will 'R' fans be cock a hoop(s) come 5pm Saturday ?

3 hours ago, KrolMong said:

I’m telling you now.

If Marvin Johnson was 25 years old, and performing as he has done at left back/left wing back for the last 3 or so years. He’d be commanding an 8 figure transfer fee.

If you look at even the basic elements. He’s good going forward, he’s athletic, he’s a lot better defensively than people think.

His (and our) issue is that he’s in his early 30’s.

Max Lowe is a more orthodox left back, nowhere near as good going forward, but given time will be a better defender and someone who can lock a side of the pitch down.

Johnson is also a big, strong lad. 

DR really needs to consider if Musaba or Gassama can start a game ever again, certainly not unless vast improvement is seen and never together again, unless again vast improvement is seen. DR has learnt, they lose the ball too easily and show little enthusiasm for getting it back. 

Hope to high heaven both can be coached and improved as both are obviously talented, but we don't need these two as they are now. Windass needs to buck his ideas up as well.

5 hours ago, Harry Lime said:

DR really needs to consider if Musaba or Gassama can start a game ever again, certainly not unless vast improvement is seen and never together again, unless again vast improvement is seen. DR has learnt, they lose the ball too easily and show little enthusiasm for getting it back. 

Hope to high heaven both can be coached and improved as both are obviously talented, but we don't need these two as they are now. Windass needs to buck his ideas up as well.

What a crock of shit.

You don't like creative players do you? Bet you had posters of Peter Atherton and Mark Pembridge on your walls. 

Weird ****.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Harry Lime said:

I reckon we will see both v Blackpool.

I will disagree on the never, because if we played with an actual 3 in midfield behind them, they would have a degree of security when attacking. 

22 hours ago, owl71 said:

The other blindingly obvious point is, like I said to the lad’s next to me, our new set piece coach has plenty of work to do.  I just no longer expect anything from a corner.

They’ve been so bad for so long, it’s inexcuseable really for a team looking to find an edge as we aren’t going to have the best technical players