The 'old' Owl badge is BACK

35 minutes ago, Reesh said:

Who is the poster?

13 minutes ago, Kaveman said:

For what it's worth, I don't think the one on the OS looks right, purely because all the lines should be the same thickness and the back/wing line goes thinner and then wider again about a third of the way down. That's been bugging me all week. Although I'm hoping it is just some poor editing on the image they're using and the real thing will be fine. (Although I'll not lose any sleep about it either way.)

Prob @kaveman...

• Haha 2

For me the ‘old’ badge was one of the first things that I associated with the Sheffield Wednesday I started to support/follow, which is why I’m a little sad that it’s no longer used. 
I was very proud when I mastered drawing it as a youngster, it symbolises Wednesday to me, and that’s important to me, it’s an era thing I suppose.

And so, when it’s replaced, then something you regarded as being synonymous with the club disappeared. Bit like this seasons home shirt, it’s not quite right but bought the lad one anyway, even though I don’t like it, he does.

The father in law always waxes lyrical about ‘66 cup final kit, all white, which he thought was the best we’ve ever had. 
I don’t think our views and opinion should be devalued regarding something that we see as being inherent to being a Wednesdayite and was part of the process of us becoming one 👍

It's worse than a non-licensed Pro Evolution Soccer team

"South Barnsley Blues" 

Seriously, is he a professional designer - and I don't mean he makes money on Fiverrr?

The beauty of that style badge is the simplicity, so why surround it in all that shield and star shit with full spell out team name instead of SWF-Fucking-C.

Also a ribbon (I.e. The buy with Est 1867) should always be in front of a shield and not cut off like that 

Edited by Andyben