Sheffield 3

They still have not fathomed the satisfaction of a charge is not the same as paying it off. As far as I can tell this was a rolling credit facility of 6.4m in the main club accounts, secured against the stadium - owned by Sheffield 3 Limited - hence why the charge is registered there.

All I know if Dr Plum was my finance lecturer at Uni I would be demanding a refund of the tuition fees. As he has not pondered the detail and that this is probably no more than an admin tidying up of the register of charges. Something that I have suggested be done in the past.

14 minutes ago, mkowl said:

All I know if Dr Plum was my finance lecturer at Uni I would be demanding a refund of the tuition fees.

Those that can't, teach. Those that can't teach, lecture. Those that can't lecture, write a book and get their own podcast

• Haha 1

The accounts of Sheffield 3 Limited are not required to be audited and to me lack quite a bit of disclosure - well useful stuff. Like what the other creditor of 55m is - presuming that is Chansiri ?

But there is no reference to secured debt in those accounts, which would be pretty mandatory.

So based on the evidence you can see then it would suggest the only secured loan is the 6m - subject to one charge over Sheffield 3 Limited.

The fact is any of us in day to day world of accounting understand that the register of charges is often a bit out of date. Often only picked up if new finance is sought and some arse in the loan company gets all pedantic about this historic stuff.

22 minutes ago, mkowl said:

They still have not fathomed the satisfaction of a charge is not the same as paying it off. As far as I can tell this was a rolling credit facility of 6.4m in the main club accounts, secured against the stadium - owned by Sheffield 3 Limited - hence why the charge is registered there.

All I know if Dr Plum was my finance lecturer at Uni I would be demanding a refund of the tuition fees. As he has not pondered the detail and that this is probably no more than an admin tidying up of the register of charges. Something that I have suggested be done in the past.

Is it 2018 again?

1 hour ago, Reesh said:

Has paid off the charges relating to loans on the stadium.

The Star contacted an expert who told us nothing new but waffled for a few lines for Joe to get his word count in.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesdays-dejphon-chansiri-has-satisfied-almost-ps20m-of-hillsborough-debt-4794896

Professor Plum, in the Star, with a dildo

Best cludoe ever 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Andyben said:

Is it 2018 again?

The problem is so much uneducated bullshit is spoken by far too many 

You can make your own joke here

But this nonsense permeates unchallenged, is taken as fact and on many occasions then used as a stick to beat Chansiri.

Eg the stadium sale, rent etc 

I never say my views are 100% accurate because frankly I am not seeing the detailed data, but my interpretation using the available info is way more close to the reality

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tylluan said:

Those that can't, teach. Those that can't teach, lecture. Those that can't lecture, write a book and get their own podcast

Those that can’t do teach

Those that can’t teach, teach teachers

Those that can’t teach teachers are ofsted inspectors 😡😡😡😡

13 hours ago, Andyben said:

Adam Shaw paid it off with all his gazillions ahead of a takeover...n dat

Ironically... I've just seen one of those clickbaity sites suggesting that the moves we've made doing this 'admin' as MK puts it, means that we're being taken over......🤣

• Like 1

Principal Charge owed to the lender still hasn't been satisfied though...

All they've done is filed the satisfaction docs for the 3 preceeding loans made in 2020/21/22 

There's still £6.75m owed

Edited by Andyben

21 hours ago, Reesh said:

The Star contacted an expert who told us nothing new but waffled for a few lines for Joe to get his word count in.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesdays-dejphon-chansiri-has-satisfied-almost-ps20m-of-hillsborough-debt-4794896

fucking clueless **** - just commented on the stir comments section

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoylandOwl said:

Ironically... I've just seen one of those clickbaity sites suggesting that the moves we've made doing this 'admin' as MK puts it, means that we're being taken over......🤣

Nah. Now that the Hillsborough law will be called the Hillsborough law DC has cleared the way to sell the ground and move the club. 

56 minutes ago, Andyben said:

Principal Charge owed to the lender still hasn't been satisfied though...

All they've done is filed the satisfaction docs for the 3 preceeding loans made in 2020/21/22 

There's still £6.75m owed

Be rolled over presumably in a week or so.

Awaits Dr Plums - ie he speaks bollocks - to say we now owe 13m again

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoylandOwl said:

Yep or more like someone logged in to Companies House and spotted it, thought best remove these as no longer active. 

Tbf often as part of a re-financing, indeed due diligence during a takeover, these charges are closed off. But frankly rest of the time you forget they are in existence

On 24/09/2024 at 15:27, Reesh said:

They've pulled the whole article now...

• Haha 2