Wembley parking advice

I appreciate it's not strictly football but I thought I'd get the most responses on this side. Admins feel free to move if you like. 

The Mrs has decided to go see a show at the theatre near to the arena. Problem is she didn't check her dates and there's American football on at the stadium and some horse show at the arena. All the official car parks are booked up so where would be best to park? Her show should be done by the time the USA ball starts and she's been told Preston Park might be good. 

Any advice will be greatly received 

Thanks

I presume driving to the area. Stanmore was always the fave from the north as just off the M1 but with other events on may be busy. Watford Junction another alternative as London Overground stops at Wembley Central.

• Thanks 1

She could try either Hillingdon or Ickenham Tube stations, just off the M40 and a direct line to Wembley Park station. Parking was reasonable last time i used Hillingdon. The beauty of this is after the game/show most people are heading into London on the train while you head out, the trains are a lot less packed.

I'm coming from the West, but I park at Ruislip tube station and then get the tube in. As Dilts says, that means you're heading out of town after too, so it's a bit quieter. If it's a Sunday then I think it is free in the station car park. It was last year when my mum dropped me off for the american football anyway... 😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kaveman said:

I'm coming from the West, but I park at Ruislip tube station and then get the tube in. As Dilts says, that means you're heading out of town after too, so it's a bit quieter. If it's a Sunday then I think it is free in the station car park. It was last year when my mum dropped me off for the american football anyway... 😀

Go Foreskins

Stanmore is recommended by many though remember that this area comes under  ULEZ now so there's a fee to pay of £12.50. 

A mate parked there when we played Millwall and didn't know and received a penalty charge a week later for £90 if paid within 14 days and £180 if not. 

Scandalous and just another road tax if you ask me.  

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

Stanmore is recommended by many though remember that this area comes under  ULEZ now so there's a fee to pay of £12.50. 

A mate parked there when we played Millwall and didn't know and received a penalty charge a week later for £90 if paid within 14 days and £180 if not. 

Scandalous and just another road tax if you ask me.  

ULEZ will cover the whole country soon.