Supporting Owlsonline

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Right. 

I hope @HoylandOwlwont mind me saying but This is becoming increasingly important as the world becomes a more expensive place to live.

We're not a big group of folk and the ad revenue is not quite what it should be unless we all decide to spend a couple of hours each day clicking the ads to get a few pennies in...

Its possible to set up a monthly transfer from PayPal for just a quid and anything would help.

Have a think. It'd be a shame to lose this.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Andyben said:

Right. 

I hope @HoylandOwlwont mind me saying but This is becoming increasingly important as the world becomes a more expensive place to live.

We're not a big group of folk and the ad revenue is not quite what it should be unless we all decide to spend a couple of hours each day clicking the ads to get a few pennies in...

Its possible to set up a monthly transfer from PayPal for just a quid and anything would help.

Small regular voluntary subscription makes sense - a little bit from many rather than a fiver here or there occasionally. We all benefit.

On 20/10/2023 at 14:26, Andyben said:

Right. 

Is there an amount we need each year to keep us afloat? I try to donate every couple of months, just want to be sure I’m giving enough. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 20/10/2023 at 14:26, Andyben said:

Right. 

I'm with this TBH, I post occasionally but dip in almost daily. For all the usual reasons buying a coffee is very adhoc, could you publish sort code and account number Tee? I'm sure a few would be willing to take the few minutes it takes to set up a monthly Standing Order. If enough of us chip in a couple of quid/three/five quid a month that must surely help??

Edited by Lee
Added
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Lee said:

I'm with this TBH, I post occasionally but dip in almost daily. For all the usual reasons buying a coffee is very adhoc, could you publish sort code and account number Tee? I'm sure a few would be willing to take the few minutes it takes to set up a monthly Standing Order. If enough of us chip in a couple of quid/three/five quid a month that must surely help??

I don’t have a ‘OO’ bank account mate. 
PayPal is our thing. And the ‘coffee’ is linked to that but you can set a sub up on there. 

Right now we’re doing ok, the ad revenue has increased. 

Thanks to all who continue to support us. 

• Like 2

On 10/08/2024 at 00:15, HoylandOwl said:

I don’t have a ‘OO’ bank account mate. 
PayPal is our thing. And the ‘coffee’ is linked to that but you can set a sub up on there. 

Right now we’re doing ok, the ad revenue has increased. 

Thanks to all who continue to support us. 

If further funds required at any point don't mind running a 'paid' Last Man Standing if could get numbers with monies split between winner and OO.   

3 minutes ago, HoylandOwl said:

Got something coming up, from Art of Football which will also help support the site on an ongoing basis. 

Is it a signed portrait of you to be used in keeping the Nevs at bay?